Beer & Artichoke Dip
This quick and easy to make Beer & Artichoke dip is perfect for when everyone is coming over to watch the game or as a last minute dish to bring to a dinner party. With minimal prep-work and only 20 minutes in the oven, you'll have a delicious cheesy, beery snack ready in under half an hour. Our go-to beer is Bruxelles Blonde but Grapefruit Honey Ale works well too. Feel free to experiment with different beers to see how they will flavor your dip - as long as you steer clear of super hoppy you can't go wrong.
What You Need
- 16 oz artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup beer (we love Bruxelles Blonde or Grapefruit Honey Ale)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Dried Spent Grain, coarsely chopped (or Panko)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine artichoke hearts, shallot, mayonaise and shredded parmesan, fold in beer and spices.
- Transfer to oven safe baking dish. Top with dried spent grain. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve with crackers (like jumbo versions of our Spent Grain Oyster Crackers) or toast. Enjoy
We make all-grain beer brewing kits that make it easy to make beer at home. Whether it's your first batch or your hundredth.