Summer Marketing Intern (Paid)
Are you an outgoing, super-friendly, goal-driven, self-starter who wants to spend your days talking about beer, fermentation and DIY-food? Want to learn how to brew yourself while participating in an exciting internship that will have you publishing articles, pitching new story and video ideas, and researching new products, partnerships and events?
Brooklyn Brew Shop, crafters of stove-top friendly Beer Making Kits, and FarmSteady, our new line of DIY-cheese, fermentation & food making kits, are looking for a whip-smart intern to join our team.
What your typical day might look like:
- Are a great writer and are excited to work with different brand voices
- Have a gorgeous personal Instagram, smattered with photos of food and fun
- Love farmer's markets, breweries, restaurants, small food producers and makers of all kinds and are passionate about getting more people making things from scratch
- Brainstorm, pitch and write articles for Brooklyn Brew Shop's blog The Mash, and FarmSteady's Field Guide.
- Write and schedule posts across social media platforms
- Develop content for e-marketing campaigns
- Assist in photo and videos shoots for new products and campaigns
- Research new products, venues, events and news
- Research new stores and regions for potential partnerships
- Assist on Brooklyn Brew Shop and FarmSteady test batches
- Must be 21+ (it would be a lot less fun if you weren’t allowed to sample the brews we make and review)
- Loves (good) beer and is familiar with craft breweries and beer styles
- Loves food fermentation, growing, foraging (and wants to learn more)
- Knowledge of social media platforms twitter, Facebook, Instagram), CMS (blog) platforms, E-marketing platforms (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc) and photo and/or video editing skills are huge bonuses!
How to Apply:Please send resume, cover letter, and weekday availability to email@example.com.The internship period runs from June - September. Our interns are paid $14/hr and need to be able to make a 2 day a week commitment. The internship is generally geared towards editorial and marketing but if you love us, love beer and have a different skill set let us know in your cover letter and we may be able to work something out!
- Cool shared workspace with great ammenities like bottomless coffee, beer on tap and rotating free events and happy hours
- Offsite recipe testing and photo shoot days