Beer Ice Pops
Summer is nearing the end, but it's still pretty hot out there. Really hot, actually. And while we usually beat the heat by cooling off with an ice cold beer, we think cooling off with an ice cold popsicle is even better. We used Bruxelles Blonde for our raspberry and rose beer pops, but any light ale will do the trick. Here's how to do it. Enjoy the video.
What You Need
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried rose buds
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 cup Bruxelles Blonde (or any light Belgian ale)
What You Do
- To make a rose simple syrup, add 1/4 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar to a sauce pan on medium heat and mix until sugar is fully dissolved. Turn off heat and add 3 tablespoons dried rose buds and steep for 10 minutes. Strain into small bowl.
- Add raspberries and rose simple syrup to food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of Bruxelles Blonde (or any light ale) and fold into mixture.
- Fill ice pop mold and add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze and then enjoy!
We make all-grain beer brewing kits that make it easy to make beer at home. Whether it's your first batch or your hundredth.